Description of project
In the years 2020 and 2021 our office was commissioned by the county government of Vorarlberg, department of road construction, to inspect the following bridges, trough constructions and road structures.
31 bridges with an overall surface of 23,013.43 m2 and a total length of 2,217.02 m, of which:
- 7 prestressed concrete bridges with a surface of 3,890.92 m2
- 4 loosely reinforced ferroconcrete bridges with a surface of 19,122.50 m2
133 retaining walls with an overall surface of 17,605.23 m2 and a total length of 6,690.61 m, of which:
- 35 supporting structures with a surface of 6,078.11 m2
- 2 trough constructions with an overall area of 2,064.05 m2 and a total length of 172.04 m
Both border bridges “Brücke Alter Rhein“ and „Rheinbrücke“ had to be inspected at night, as it was not possible to shut one lane during daytime hours due to the high levels of traffic.
Description of tasks
- Site inspection and survey of the bridges and culverts with photographic documentation
- Elaboration of test reports including damage category
- Drafting of general plans and damage plans
- Measuring and calculation of bearing displacements
You would like to know more about our projects or you have detailed questions? Don’t hesitate and get in touch with us here.