Description of project
In the year 2020 we were commissioned to inspect the following bridge for the state government of Vorarlberg especially in the border area of Austria-Switzerland:
Bridge “Old Rhine” with a total surface of 1,054.35 m2 and an overall length of 95.85 m:
- 4 fields
- Construction of bridge as haunched, pre-stressed 4-field girder
- The bridge had to comply with Austrian and Swiss norms.
- The inspection had to take place at night, because the subjacent motorway A1 had to be closed.
Description of tasks
- Site inspection and survey of the bridge and culverts with mapped and photographically documentation
- Composition of inspection reports with detection of damage classes
- Elaboration of layout plans and damage plans
You would like to know more about our projects, or you have detailed questions? Don’t hesitate and get in touch with us here.