Description of project
The viaduct at Lingenau, object B205.022, which crosses the Bregenzerach between Alberschwende/Müselbach and Lingenau (A), was built in 1967. It is a reinforced concrete arch bridge with an overall length of 369 m and an elevated road surface.
- 4 spans foreland bridge Müselbach with a width between supports of 23 m,
- 14 spans above ground with a width between supports of 16 m,
- 2 spans foreland bridge Lingenau with a width between supports of 26,50 m
The span of the arch amounts to 210,00 m, the hight of the pillar to 45,00 m. The track support was built as a twin-webbed T-beam cross section/continuous beam over the complete length of the bridge. The overall length of the track support is 10,30 m. At the foreland bridges the height of structure was realised with 2,20 m, over the arch girder with 1,40 m.
Description of tasks
- Reconstruction under maintenance of traffic (1/0-traffic routing on the bridge)
- Renewal of bridge sealing and bridge drainage including dimensioning of manifold, building of new collection sump and water discharge of arch foundation on the side of Müselbach
- New edge beams on support structure and wing wall as well as renewal of road surface
- New fall protection in accordance with the existing suicide protection and additional retaining stage of the road restraint system
- New dimensioning and replacement of the expansion joints
- Replacement of roller bearings on the abutments with spherical bearings
- Renewal of the first and last pair of hinged supports with elastomeric bearings
- Repair of concrete on the complete supporting structure, especially of a top concrete layer on the arch of the year 1992
- Addition of line route, which is installed at the bridge
- Improvement of water runoff at the arch with concrete wedges above the pillars and manholes, enclosure of arch links, attachment of draining angles, new coating of arch
- Corrosion protection of rolling bearing at the arch links
- Repair of arch abutment Müselbach with ground anchors and facing shell, framing water ditches and new drainpipes to discharge the slope water
- Reconstructing drainage of arch abutment Lingenau
You would like to know more about our projects or you have detailed questions? Don’t hesitate and get in touch with us here.