Description of project
Due to the increasing number of tourists and the consequently higher volume of traffic in the centre of Hallstatt, it was decided to provide a slot-system for busses and therefore equip the busterminal Hallstatt (Kernmagazin-square) with a barrier system. This system enables the regulated/via time slots reduced entries and exits of tourist busses. Furthermore it was necessary to redesign/relocate the public transport bus stop so that an unobstruckted entry and exit of the public busses is possible. Also halt and parking in the short-term parking zone will only be allowed for neighbours and authorised people. The aim is to provide a smooth and secure traffic flow for busses on the limited space of the Kernmagazin-square.
Description of tasks
- Detailed planning
- Remodelling of the Kernmagazin-square with special attention on tractrix curves routes, barriers systems and space requirements
- Surface overhaul in the pedestrian area
- Profound refurbishment of the track upper structure
- Relocation of the public transport bus stop and extension of the waiting-area
- Delineation of the short-term parking zone from the busterminal
- Creation of tender documents and plans
- Construction support during the execution phase
- Attendance at weekly on-site meetings
- Taking notes at meetings
- Support of the purchaser in respect of decision-making
- Review of invoices after billing
You would like to know more about our projects or you have detailed questions? Don’t hesitate and get in touch with us here.