Description of project
The existing weight limitation and the state of preservation required a renewal of the bridge. As the flow of the Zimnitz river can vary strongly, dependent on weather conditions, the existing abutment wall had to be preserved and the supporting structure had to be built as a concrete component system. The abutments were complemented as well as reinforced so that the gravity dam applies with the current requirements of traffic and the benching was prepared for carrying the precast elements. The supporting framework was built with three precast elements so that only the joint sealing had to be applied over the river.
- clearance: 7.20 m; overall length: 9.90 m
- overall width of bridge: 6.60 m
Description of tasks
- structural development of bridge renovation
- detailed planning of bridge renovation
- detailed planning of road adaption near the bridge
- creation of tender offer
- structural construction supervision
You would like to know more about our projects or you have detailed questions? Don’t hesitate and get in touch with us here.