Description of project
The Reinhalteverband Hallstaettersee realised the enlargement and modification of the sewerage treatment plant in the year 2022. Our office was entrusted with the structural planning of the refurbishment works as well as the verification statics for the digester tower.
At the sewerage treatment plant Hallstaettersee the new building of the cloudy water treatment/storehouse and rake building/grit chamber was executed. Conversion works took place at the sludge treatment building, rake building and at the pump station. A primary sedimentation basin was rebuilt into a triple-A-basin to raise capacities of the existing facilities.
Description of tasks
- Preliminary design of all structural relevant components
- Final design of supporting structure (incl. verifiable calculations)
- Composition of formwork plans for the ferroconcrete structures
- Composition of reinforcement plans for the ferroconcrete structures
- Supervision of process planning for timber construction by the executing company
- Reinforcement inspections of all necessary components
You would like to know more about our projects or you have detailed questions? Don’t hesitate and get in touch with us here.