Description of project
The bridge across the Schwell-river on the municipal road to Winkel is vital for the public infrastructure of the village Winkel and the district of Führberg. Due to the bad state of preservation, it didn’t make sense to renovate the object. So the municipality of St. Gilgen decided to have a new bridge built. During constructions, it was necessary to adapt the discharge section to comply with the flood control measures. The bridge, which was constructed as a closed frame, is situated in an area of settlement sensitive still-water sediments and had to be founded on piles.
- span: 6,50 m; clear height below bridge: on average 2.55 m
- overall width of bridge: 8.10 m
- width of edge beam: 55 cm upstream and 145 cm downstream
- wing wall with approx. 2.50 m length, approx. 45° pivoted to the centre line of bridge
Description of tasks
- drawing of detailed solutions to support the planning office in consideration of the current norms and regulations
- structural analysis of the integral bridge
- creating formwork plans
- creating reinforcement plans
- supervision of the replacement bridge during the construction period
You would like to know more about our projects or you have detailed questions? Don’t hesitate and get in touch with us here.