Description of project
In 2019 we were commissioned by the ASFINAG to inspect the building parts of the bridges, subways and culverts on the S06, S35 and S36. Some of the bridges pass over the railway tracks of the ÖBB (Austrian federal railway company). Therefore, the extensive safety regulations of the ÖBB had to be adhered and coordinated.
The inspection comprised 15 bridges on the S06, 9 bridges on the S35 and 13 bridges on the S36.
Type of bridges:
- prestressed concrete bridges: 30.745 m2
- ferroconcrete bridges: 26.238 m2
- steel bridges: 150 m2
Description of task
- Obtaining of permit at the government of Styria, the administrative district authority and the ÖBB-Infrastructure plc
- In situ survey with bridge inspection device, ÖBB-aerial platform, riser respectively operating platform
- Elaboration of inspection reports including measures overview
You would like to know more about our projects or you have detailed questions? Don’t hesitate and get in touch with us here.